1 avocado, diced
Juice of 1 lime
½ red onion, minced
½ jalapeño, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 small tomato, diced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 pound ground beef
1 large egg white
1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
¾ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
6 slices bacon, cut in half lengthwise
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
3 leaves Bibb lettuce, torn
6 mini fresh mozzarella mini balls, halved
1. In a medium bowl, mash the avocado and lime juice together until coarsely smooth. Stir in the red onion, jalapeño, garlic and tomato; season with salt and pepper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Form the mixture into 12 even balls.
3. Wrap each meatball in a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick, if needed.
4. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until the bacon begins to crisp and the meatballs are fully cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Turn the meatballs often while they cook.
5. Top each meatball with a piece of lettuce, a heaping tablespoon of guacamole, a slice of tomato and a piece of mozzarella. Skewer each burger bite with a toothpick to help keep the toppings in place.